S&J Concepts Pty Ltd trading as After Tan Co reserves the right to update and change and terminate rights under these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Updates will be published on the website under the appropriate category links. It is the responsibility of the customer to check these links on a regularly basis to keep across any changes that may have been made.
By accessing the Site you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree without limitation or qualification to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
After Tan Co is the service provider and is also referred to as “aftertanco.com”, “we”, “us” or “After Tan Co”. This Site is bound by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, and where applicable the State of Victoria – which will govern these Terms and Conditions. This Site is available only to people who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
Terms and Conditions may also be referred to as Terms or Conditions.
You will be asked to provide Personal Information when processing an order. Please ensure that the information that you are providing, is true and accurate. You are responsible for providing information that is current, complete, accurate and valid. Payment details need to be valid and correct and you must confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided. You must be the holder of a valid credit card, and authorize After Tan Co to charge your card for the total purchase price of the goods or services. If you are processing orders on behalf of another party, you must have the authority to bind that person to the Terms and Conditions provided on the site. Without authority of the third party, you will be liable for any wrongful use of Site or Content resulting from such use.
We reserve the right to block users and prohibit purchases through the site without prior notice if these Terms are violated, or should we decide that it would be in our best interests to do so.
By making an order through the site, you authorize us to perform credit checks, where necessary to transmit or obtain information to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit card details.
We reserve the right to only accept orders from those over 18 years old.
Once you have placed and order you will receive an email confirmation. This is not an acceptance of the order but an acknowledgement that it has been placed. Acceptance of your order will be complete when there is confirmation that the goods have been shipped. This email will feature a tracking/consignment number. Orders may be refused if payment is not authorized, if the order is out of stock, or if you do not meet the criteria set out in the Site Conditions. Refusal of service/order will be made at the discretion of After Tan Co. We reserve the right to restrict high volume orders and cap the number of items shipped to a single delivery address.
Please note that once you have placed your order it joins a queue for immediate processing and dispatch and it may not be possible to cancel an order before you have received it. Please refer to the refund & returns policy for further information. We do not support the resale or export of product purchased through this Site – by using this site, you are agreeing to these Terms. All third party and affiliate suppliers must be approved by us. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to become a supplier.
For online orders accepted payments include Visa/Mastercard/EFPOS/American Express/Paypal or Direct Transfer.
Note the title of the goods supplied does not pass to the customer from After Tan Co until the full amount is paid and processed.
After Tan Co delivers within the USA – for pre-order delivery please allow 6 -8 weeks from order. Delivery delays may occur during high volume and peak periods or due to unforeseen reasons. In the event that your order is affected by delay, Customer Care will contact you immediately.
For international orders, we cannot deliver to post boxes so please ensure you provide an alternate delivery address
Depending on the destination country and the value of the goods, you may be required by your local government and customs office to pay duties and taxes. It is the responsibility of the receiver to pay for these duties and taxes, not After Tan Co. Please note After Tan Co is unable to refund duties and taxes for international orders that are returned. Depending on the country, you may be able to contact your local customs offices directly for a refund of these costs. Please contact your local customs offices for more information regarding duties and taxes.
US ORDER COSTS
- Standard Ground via USPS Ground US$15.00
- Please note a 9.75% sales tax applies to all orders within California.
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars and all payments are made via PayPal.
DISCOUNT OR PROMOTIONAL CODES
At the checkout use the code provided to you in the text box marked PROMO CODE. When it is accepted it will be applied to your order and will show on the checkout page. One discount code may be used per online order and cannot be used in connection with any other offer. Once introductory Free Shipping Offer has ceased, discount or promo codes cannot be used to discount shipping costs and will not be applied to an order after it has been placed.
Accuracy is very important to us and where possible we will ensure that the description of products and services is as accurate as possible. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that information or content on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or without errors.
Images on the site are a representation of the product. In some instances, images are used for representation purposes only and may not be a direct or identical representation of the goods.
While we have done everything to make sure that the information on this site is accurate, we take no responsibility for any damage or loss incurred from the use of the Site.
Due to fluid market conditions and other extenuating circumstances we reserve the right to withdraw product we advertising and change or correct product prices and shipping costs and timeframes without notice. Prices are exclusive of GST and are in AUD. They are subject to change immediately.
The Site makes no representations of warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Site, including but not limited to warranties of merchanability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not able to be excluded at law.
Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) may imply warranties, conditions or obligations which cannot be excluded. We adhere to the limited liability under the following provisions in the case of services to (a) the supplying of services again or (b) payment of cost to have services supplied again, in the case of goods to (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; (ii) the repair of the goods; (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any
interruption of business, access delays or access interruptions to the Site, data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction, computer viruses, system failures born from use of the Site or other digital activity, content accuracy beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages for any kind or loss of profits, loss or revenue, loss of data or goodwill arising out of or related to the site or your use regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise. In no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed $100 AUD.
Information housed on this Site and across the broader communications platforms including social media and email in the form of content, graphics, trademarks are owned by After Tan Co and/or licensed parties. You are not permitted to use or replicate the information across any channel including but not limited to; aftertanco.com Sites, digital marketing, microsite and social mediawithout direct authorization from S&J Concepts trading as After Tan Co.
- The promoter is: After Tan Co Ltd ABN 24 602 295 698 whose registered office is at 41 Derby St, Collingwood 3066.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of After Tan Co and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://instagram.com/aftertanco
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 23.02.20. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Follow After Tan Co Instagram. Comment on the competition post and tag 2 Instagram friends in the comments.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 X After Tan Co Bamboo Sheet Protector.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, by 24/02/20.
14. The winner will be notified by Instagram DM within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.